Western TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Western TVET College also know as Westcol TVET College is a one-stop provider of Technical Vocational Education and Training for securing your dreams and aspirations. The college empowers and provides directly related and approachable quality education, training and skills development opportunities that will benefits their students, community and the nation as a whole. Carletonville College and Randfontein College merged to form Westcol. The college has six campuses viz. Carletonville Campus, Randfontein Campus, Krugersdorp Campus, Krugersdorp-West Campus, Thuba Makote Campus (Magaliesburg) and Westonaria Campus.
Western TVET College offers assistance to prospective students who apply for bursaries. Also, the National Student Financial Aid Scheme(NSFAS) is offering bursaries programmes for the academic year. Prospective student are encourage to apply for bursaries in addition to the NSFAS to fund and support their studies.
The College provides admission to all applicants of all age who are qualified to study in the college. Do not let age prevent you from enrolling into Western TVET College. For you to be enroll into the College, please read the following sections to know the steps for enrollment.
All information about our applications and registration processes are available here.
Application Date: Applications are accessible throughout the year.
Prior to applying to Western TVET College you should have the following:
- All applicants must have a proof of their registration fee payment.
- Certified copy of Identity documents/ birth certificate( compulsory for SA citizens) and certified copy of Passport or Passport Number(foreign students only).
- Exam Results: Latest academic results. Grade 11 and 12 is more preferable.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Western TVET College offers a wide variety of courses/programmes to be your foward-looking gobal partner in lifelong learning, that fit into the following categories:
- Business Studies
- Engineering Studies
- General Studies
- National Certificate Vocational
Course are categorized by campus. For more information on our course visit here.
Application forms may be collected at any of the campuses. Only first time students may apply online via the website. For more information about our applications, kindly contact our Corporate Office or any of our campuses using the contact details provided below. Also, for any other enquries you can contact us using the same contact information provided.
Corporate Office: Tel: 011 692 4004/82 Carletonville Campus: Tel: 018 787 4102 Randfontein Campus: Tel: 011 693 3608 Krugersdorp Campus: Tel: 011 953 1140
Krugersdorp-West Campus: Tel: 011 660 1709 Thuba Makote Campus(Magaliesburg): Tel: 014 577 2671 Westonaria Campus: Tel: 011 784 1089
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN FILLING FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing our form.
- All first time applicants must completely fill the forms. Please read through application well to provide the right information needed.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and his/her legal guardian if the applicant is below 18 years.
- Ensure that the form is completely filled before submitting. Make sure all questions have been answered and the legal undertakings have been sign at the appropriate place and by the appropriate people. All supporting document must also be intact.
- Please write in block letters using a black ink.
- The deadline for applications will be determined by the College at the start of their corresponding academic period or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
For more information kindly visit the school’s official website here
Related Useful Links