West Coast TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
West Coast TVET College was the last Technical Vocational Education and Training college(FET College) formed in the Western Cape, South Africa. The College provides relevant Technical Vocational Education and Training service to develop and empower people to be skilled, employable, entrepreneurial and have access to and achieve their dreams and aspirations in order to be an international recognized Technical Vocational Education and Training institution responsive to the skills development and training needs of the global world. West Coast College consist of five campuses viz. Atlantis Campus, Citrusdal Campus, Malmesbury Campus, Vredenburg Campus and Vredendal Campus.
The college offers financial aid by helping students with applications for bursaries at various institutions and agencies. The main source of support for students from the college is the NSFAS bursaries. Only South African citizens are eligible for the NSFAS bursaries. Don’t hesitate to apply for aid in addition to NSFAS funding to assist and fund your education.
For admission into West Coast TVET College, please read through the following sections to know steps and processes for admission. Age should not be a barrier for you to enroll into the college.
For information on our applications and registration processes, check the following sections:
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Prior to applying to west coast college, have the following:
- Proof/receipt of Registration fee payment.
- Certified copies of Identification document/birth certificate.
- Certified Passport or Passport number. Only foreign/international students.
- Latest Academic results.
- A unique Email Address.
West Coast TVET College offers diverse courses/programmes in all their campuses to provides you with an opportunity to make a career change with the skills you gain. Courses falls in the following categories:
- NC(V) National Certificate Vocational programmes
- Report 191 Trimester Programmes
- Report 191 Semester Programmes
- Occupational programmes
- Higher Education
Visit here to know more about our courses.
Application forms can be acquire in any of the Campuses. Download an application form here. Students in need of assistance can contact us using the contact details below.
Tel: (022) 482 1143
Tel: (022) 921 2457
Tel: (022) 713 3167
Tel: (021) 577 1727
Tel: (022) 487 2851
Tel: (027) 213 5673
SIGNIFICANT INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Kindly read the following carefully before completing this form.
- All students applying for the first time must complete this form.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and the legal guardian(if the applicant is below 18 years).
- Please make sure you complete this forms and attach all certified copies of supporting documents before submitting. Do not leave any question unanswered, and make your all legal undertakings are signed by you and/or legal guardian. Failure to do so will cause a delay in your application process, if lucky it will be sent back to you for completion.
- All writing must be in block letters and with a black ink.
- The deadline for applications will be provided by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the programmes are full, whichever occurs first.
For more information kindly visit the school’s official website here
Related Useful Links