Waterberg TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Waterberg TVET College is a public Technical Vocational Education and Training institution in Limpopo of South Africa and is the first college in Limpopo to change its Campuses to Business Training Centres as part of addressing the priority needs. The college focuses on being the leading Technical Vocational Education and Training provider of quality education by striving to surpass the expectations of the people and community. Waterberg TVET College consist of four training centres and two practical sites namely; Business Studies Centre, Information Technology and Computer Science Centre, Hospitality and Tourism Training Centre(Hotel School), Engineering and Skills Training Centre, Thabazimbi Campus and Rooywal Farm (Sterkrivier).
The college provides both academic and financial support to people through the student support unit. The college offers various bursaries including NSFAS bursaries to student who apply for them. Prospective student are encourage to apply for bursaries especially the NSFAS bursaries in the are interested.
Read through the following sections to be guided on how to apply into Waterberg TVET College.
Waterberg TVET College Applications Details
For any information about our application and registration processes, see the following sections:
Application Date: Applications are available throughout the year.
Before applying to the College, you should have the following available:
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for all applicants). Students will only be registered upon proof of payment.
- Certified copy of your Identity document or Birth Certificate. In case of no/lost identity document an affidavit and photograph will be accepted. International students must provide their Passport Number.
- Examination Results: An original/a certified copy of the latest Academic results.
- Proof of residential address and relevant contact details.
- A unique email address when applying either online or on a hard copy.
To ensure expansion of, and access to vocational education and technical skills training, the college offers variety of courses/programmes which falls in the following categories that prospective students can apply or choose from.
- National Certificate Vocational Courses
- Report 191 programmes
- Occupational Programmes
Application forms can be obtained from any of our Campuses. You can contact the Central Office or any of our campuses for any information about our applications with the contact information we have provided below.
For all your inquiries and more please contact the college administration office using the following contact details.
Tel: 015-492 9000/9007
|ENGINEERING AND SKILLS TRAINING CENTRE
Tel: 015-633 6770/1/2/3
|INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND COMPUTER SCIENCE CENTRE
Tel: 015-483 0090 /1
|BUSINESS STUDIES CENTRE
Tel: 015-483 2441/5
Tel: 015-492 9000
Tel: 082 757 4763
NECESSARY INFORMATION TO PAY HEED TO WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form.
- This form must be completely filled by all first time applicants.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and the legal guardian if applicant is below 18 years.
- Make sure forms are compete and checked well before submitting. All questions must be answered and all legal undertakings must be sign by the applicant and his/ her legal guardian. Attach all supporting documents before submitting. Uncompleted forms will be sent back to the applicants for completion and will delay your application process.
- Please all writings must be done with a black ink and in block letters.
- The closing date for applications will be provided by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the programme is full, no matter which occurs first.
For more information visit the College’s official website page here