Vuselela TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Vuselela TVET College is a prestigious Technical Vocational Education and Training provider situated in the North West Province of South Africa. The College strives to be a Technical Vocational Education and Training Institution of greatness in directly related skills and training and to be a force for change to promote and maintain the provision of affordable, flexible, high quality programmes and delivery modes, answering the needs of the people and community. The College is made up of five campuses viz. Jouberton Campus, Klerksdorp Campus, Matlosana Campus, Potchefstroom Campus and Taung Campus.
Moreover, Vuselela TVET College provides assistance to students who are financially needy or academically strong when they apply for bursaries. Also, NSFAS funding is available for South African students who lack funds to support their studies. You are encourage to apply for NSFAS funding in addition to the bursaries if you are interested.
For admission into Vuselela TVET College, please pay heed to the following to know the steps and processes to get admitted into the college.
All information on our application and registration process have been made available here, check the following sections:
Application Date: Applications are accessible throughout the year.
Prior to applying into the college, have the following:
- Receipt/proof of Registration fee payment. Compulsory for all applicants.
- Certified copy of your Identity Document
- Certified copy of your highest qualification.
- Proof of residential address of parents / guardian or municipal account
- Proof of Disability / Medical Certificate– Only persons with a disability
- A unique Email address.
Vuselela TVET College offers variety of courses to empower and develop the skills of their students. Below are the courses offer in the college:
- National Certificate Vocational Programmes
- Report 191 Programmes
Access all course in the college here.
Application forms can be download from here or obtain from our campuses. You can contact our Central Office or any of our campuses for assistance and for information concerning our application forms, likewise, for all enquiries using the contact information below:
|Corporate Centre||018-406 7800|
|Jouberton Campus||018-465 3133|
|Klerksdorp Campus||018-464 0300|
|Matlosana Campus||018-406 9801|
|Potchefstroom Campus||018-293 0352|
|Taung Campus||053-995 1377|
RELEVANT INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORMS
Please pay heed to the following prior to completing the form:
- All first time applicants must completely fill the forms. Please read through the application form well to provide the right information needed.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and his/her legal guardian if the applicant is below 18 years.
- Complete forms before submitting it. This is to say, make sure all questions have been answered and the legal undertakings have been sign at the appropriate place and by the appropriate people. All supporting document must be enclosed.
- Please write in block letters with a black ink.
- The closing date for applications will be determined by the College at the start of their corresponding academic period or when the programmes are full, whichever occurs first.
In short, visit the college’s website here for more information.
Related Helpful Links