Umgungundlovu TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Umgungundlovu TVET College is a provider of Technical Vocational Education and Training in South Africa with the aim of being a world class provider of education, training and skills development courses. The college focus on providing flexible, affordable, directly related and quality education and training to address and meet the skills needs of the community and country in a whole. Umgungundlovu TVET College consist of five campuses namely: Edendale Campus, Midlands Campus, Msunduzi Campus, Northdale Campus and Plessislaer Campus.
Assistance is provided to students when applying for financial aid.The college assist students including prospective students to apply for bursaries and NSFAS funding.
Read through the following to be enlighten on the procedures to get admission into the College. People of all ages can apply only if they are qualified, don’t let age prevent you from enroll if you are qualified.
For information on our application and registration procedures, check the following sections:
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before you apply to Umgungundlovu TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for all applicants)
- Certified copy of your Identity document(compulsory for SA citizens) and Passport Number( compulsory International Applicants). Please your applications will not be process without these document.
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results. Grade 11 results if currently sitting for grade 12.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Umgungundlovu TVET College offers a variety of courses, both full-time and part-time programmes to be a world class provider of education, training and skills development. Courses fit into the following categories:
- Business Studies
- Engineering Studies
- National Certificate Vocational
Course are categorized by campus. For more information on the courses visit here.
Application forms can be obtained at any of the campuses. Only first time students may apply online via the website. For more information about our applications, kindly contact our Central Office or any of our campuses using the contact details provided below. Also, for any other enquries you can contact us using the same contact details provided.
Tel: 033 341 2100/2214
Tel: 033 816 8830
Tel: 033 816 8605
Tel: 033 341 2208
Tel: 033 341 2180
Tel: 033 816 8866
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing our form.
- All first time applicants must completely fill the forms. Please read through application well and provide the right information needed.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and his/her legal guardian if the applicant is below 18 years.
- Ensure that the form is completely filled before submitting. Make sure all questions have been answered and the legal undertakings have been sign at the appropriate place and by the appropriate people. All supporting document are enclosed.
- Please write in block letters with a black ink.
- The closing date for applications will be determined by the College at the start of their corresponding academic period or when the programmes are full, whichever occurs first.
For more information kindly visit the school’s official website here
Related Useful Links