Umfolozi TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Umfolozi TVET College is one of nine public Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Providers in the province of KwaZulu-Natal. Umfolozi TVET College aims on transforming and assisting the economic of South Africa by pursuing quality, flexible, affordable and market responsive courses. The college consist of nine main campuses(namely Chief Albert Luthuli, Eshowe, Esikhawini, Mandeni, Richtek, Isithebe, Sundumbili, Bambanana, Nkandla) and six skills centres( namely: Jininindomnyama, Nseleni, Thubelihle, Alton, Maphumulo, ZCBF) which have devoted themselves to serve all their communities.
The college provides assistance to prospective students who apply for the college’s bursaries. NSFAS funding are available for prospective student who are in need of financial support. If you are in need of assistance, you are encourage to apply for these bursaries.
Read the following sections to know the steps and procedures for gaining admission into Umfolozi TVET College. Age should not prevent you from enrolling into the college.
All information concerning our applications and registration processes are available here.
Application Date: Applications are available throughout the year.
Prior to applying to Umfolozi TVET College you should have the following:
- All applicants must have a proof of their registration fee payment.
- Certified copy of Identity documents/ birth certificate(for SA citizens)
- Certified copy of Passport or Passport Number(international students only).
- Latest academic results. Grade 11 and 12 is more preferable.
- A unique email address either applying online or in a hard copy.
Umfolozi TVET College offers a wide variety of courses/programmes to assist and transform the economic of South Africa, that fit into the following categories:
- National Certificate (Vocational)
- National Certificate and Diplomas
- Skills Training
- Government Certificate of Competency
- Unisa Programmes
- Artisan Training & Trade Test
Application forms may be obtain at any of the campuses. For more information about our applications, kindly contact our Central Office or any of our campuses using the contact details provided below.
Tel +27 (35) 902 9501
Tel +27 (35) 796 5568/5576
|Chief Albert Luthuli Campus
Tel +27 (32) 559 6555/6564
Tel +27 (32) 456 3626/8400
Tel +27 (35) 474 2304/6
Tel +27 (35) 902 9500
Tel: 087 897 5026
Tel: 087 897 5028
Tel: 021 001 3683
Tel: 087 150 2083
Tel: 035 474 4022
Tel: 035 795 1482
Tel: 035 796 0803
Tel: 035 902 9723
Tel: +27 (35) 797 4313/9
For any other enquiries you can contact us using the same contact information provided.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing our form.
- All first time applicants must completely fill the forms. Please read through application well to provide the right information needed.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and his/her legal guardian if the applicant is below 18 years.
- Ensure that the form is completely filled before submitting. Make sure all questions have been answered and the legal undertakings have been sign at the appropriate place and by the appropriate people. All supporting document must also be included.
- Please write in bock letters using a black ink.
- The deadline for applications will be determined by the College at the start of their corresponding academic period or when the programmes are full.
For more information visit the school’s official website here
Related Useful Links