Tshwane South TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Tshwane South TVET College is a registered Technical Vocational Education and Training institution in South Africa. Three Technical Colleges namely Atteridgeville, Centurion and Pretoria West were merge to form Tshwane South TVET College. With the aim of being a world class further education and training college, the College focus on empowering and developing people by equipping them with high quality vocational and occupational related skills to reduce unemployment, poverty and to contribute to the economic growth of the community and nation as a whole. The college comprises of four main campuses and a training centre for Early Childhood Development Practitioner Training to ensure that you are well equipped for parenting and the job market.
In addition, Tshwane South TVET College provide deserving students with bursaries to help them financially. You are encourage to apply for bursaries as well as the NSFAS funding to support or fund your studies.
For admission into the College, kindly read through the following to be enlighten on the steps and processes to gain admission into the college. In, Tshwane South TVET College, age should not prevent you from applying.
All information on our applications and registration processes are available here.
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before applying to the College you should have the following:
- All applicants must have a proof of their registration fee payment.
- Certified copy of Identity documents/ birth certificate( compulsory for SA citizens) and certified copy of Passport or Passport Number(international students only).
- Exam Results: Latest academic results. Grade 11 and 12 is more preferable.
- Remember you will provide a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Tshwane South TVET College offers a wide variety of skill related courses across a wide field of specialization. The College offers the following courses:
- National Certificate Vocational NC(V)
- Programme 191 Nated Courses
- Artisan Training
- Practical Workshops
- Short/Hobby Courses
All courses have been made available here.
Application forms can be acquired from any of our Campus. For more information about our applications, kindly contact our Head Office or any of our campuses using the contact information provided below. Also, for any other enquiries you can contact us using the same contact information provided.
|Pretoria West Campus:
Tel: (012) 380-5000
Tel: (012) 725 – 1800
Early Childhood Development:
Tel: 012 321 0897
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form.
- All first time applicants must completely fill this form.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and his/her parent/legal guardian if the applicant is below 18 years.
- It is in your own interest to ensure that this form is fully complete, that is, all questions have been answered and the legal undertakings have been sign at the appropriate place and by the appropriate people. All supporting document must also be intact.
- Please write in black ink and use block letters.
- The closing date for applications will be determined by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
For more information kindly visit the school’s official website here
Related Useful Links