Tshwane North TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Tshwane North TVET College is one of the 50 prestigious Technical Vocational Education and Training providers in South Africa. Tshwane North TVET College is situated in the Greater Tshwane Metropolis area of Gauteng. The college focus on being the central part of an innovative Technical Vocational Education and Training devoted in developing and empowering through post school education and training, providing and answering the skills needs of the country and the modern world as a whole. The college comprises of six campuses namely: Mamelodi Campus, Pretoria Campus, Temba Campus, Rosslyn Campus and Soshanguve South and North Campuses.
Tshwane North TVET College provides support to prospective students for apply for the college’s bursaries. Also, NSFAS funding or bursaries are available for prospective students to apply for. Prospective students in need of support or assistance to fund their studies are encourage to apply for these bursaries. Only South African citizens are eligible for this bursary scheme.
People of all ages who are qualified or have the needed documents for admission can enroll into the college. Age should not be a barrier for you to enroll. To know the steps or processes to get admission into the college, kindly read through the details provided below.
All information on our applications and registration processes are provided in the following sections:
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before applying to Tshwane North TVET College you should have the following:
- All applicants must have a proof of their registration fee payment.
- Certified copy of Identity documents/ birth certificate( compulsory for SA citizens) and certified copy of Passport(international students only).
- Exam Results: Latest academic results. Grade 11 and 12 is more preferable.
- Remember you will need to provided a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Tshwane North TVET College offers a wide variety of courses to create opportunities that will contribute towards a green economic market. These courses are categorized by campus.
- Engineering Studies
- Business Studies
- Skills Programmes
- Utility Studies
Courses have sub courses and programmes under them. Prospective student can apply or choose from any of the course in the provided categories here.
Application forms can be obtained from any of our Campus. For more information about our applications, kindly contact our central office of any of our campuses using the contact information provided below. Also, for any other enquiries you can contact us using the contact information provided.
Tel: (012) 401 1600
Tel: (012) 401 1601
Tel: (012) 401 1800
Tel: (012) 401 1700
|Soshanguve South Campus:
Tel: (012) 401 1999
Soshanguve North Campus:
Tel: (012) 401 1900
Tel: (012) 401 1750
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN FILLING TSHWANE NORTH TVET COLLEGE FORMS.
Please read through thoroughly prior to completing the forms.
- All first time applicants must complete their application form in full.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and his/her legal parent/guardian (if he/she is below 18 years).
- Please make sure that this form is completed in full and that all certified copies of supporting documents have been attached. Applicant forms will be sent back to him/her if he fails to answer all questions provided or all certified copies of supporting documents are not attached, or the legal undertaking provided is not signed by the applicant and/or his/her legal guardian.
- Please all writing must be in block letters and please use a black ink.
- The deadline for applications will be determined by the College at the beginning of the corresponding academic calendar or when the programme is full, no matter which comes first.
For more information please visit the college’s official website here
Related Useful Links