Taletso TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Taletso TVET College is a remarkable provider of Technical Vocational Education and Training formed as a result of merging three colleges viz. Lehurutshe College of Education, Mafikeng College and Lichtenburg College. The College strives to be an institution of excellence that provides high quality and demand-led programmes to support the skills development of South Africa. Moreover, the college aims to be an active provider of Technical Vocational Education and Training to growing skilled people for a better future. The college comprises of three campuses namely; Mafikeng Campus, Lichtenburg Campus and Lehurutshe Campus.
Most importantly, Taletso TVET College provides assistance to students who apply for bursaries. Similarly, NSFAS funding are also available to provide assistance to South African citizens. You are encourage to apply for bursaries in addition to NSFAS funding to assist your studies.
Read through the following sections to be guided on the procedures to gain admission into the College. People of all ages can enroll into the college only if they meet the college’s criteria. Don’t let age be a barrier for you to enroll.
For data on our application and registration process, check the following section:
Application Date: Application are obtainable throughout the year.
Before applying to Taletso TVET College, have the following:
- Proof/receipt of Registration fee payment.
- Certified copies of ID documents/birth certificate. However, foreign students are to provided their certified Passport or Passport Number.
- Latest Academic results. Grade 11 and 12 are the best options,
- A unique Email address either applying online or on a hardcopy.
Taletso TVET College offers diverse courses/programmes that are work-related preparing students to enter the job market immediately after their studies. Courses fits into these categories:
- Economic management
- Engineering studies
- Hospitality and tourism
- Information technology
- Office management
- Social sciences
Also, consult here for more information on our courses.
Application forms can be get in any of our campuses. For more information on our application forms, contact our Central Office using the contact details provided. Further more, all enquiries can be make using the contact details.
Tel: +27 (0) 18 384 2346/ 50
INFORMATION TO PAY HEED TO WHEN FILLING THE FORMS
Please read the following carefully before completing the form.
- All first time applicants must complete their forms before submitting.
- Applicant and/or his/her legal guardian must sign the application forms before submitting.
- For your own benefit, complete the forms to prevent any delay in your application process. This is to say, answer all questions and where necessary by the appropriate person. Applicants whose forms are not complete will be returned to them or might be rejected.
- Please write in black ink and must be in block letters.
- The closing date for applications will be made available by the College at the start of the respective academic calendar or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
For more information kindly visit the school’s official website here