South West TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
South West TVET College is one of the biggest provider of Technical Vocational Education and Training in South Africa. With the vision of being the benchmark of Technical Vocational Education and Training College in the provision of quality Vocational Education and Training, South West TVET College strives to empower, inspire and develop people by equipping them with relevant practical skills to enable them achieve their dreams and goals in life and making huge impact in the socio-economic development of the nation. The college is made up of six campuses viz. Dobsonville Campus, George Tabor Campus, Molapo Campus, Rooderpoort Campus, Rooderpoort West Campus and Technisa Campus.
South West TVET College provides financial assistance to prospective students who apply for bursaries. Also NSFAS fundings are available for prospective students who citizens of South Africa. Students are embolden to apply for this bursaries in addition to the NSFAS funding if interested.
For information regarding our application and registration processes, see the following sections:
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Application Fee: There is no application fee required.
Before applying to South West TVET College take not of the following:
- Registration fee payment proof. Please note that the registration fee is not same as application fee.
- Supporting Documents: All applications require supporting documents to be submitted to the College. Completed Application forms must be accompanied by the following documents; Certified copy of the latest results/qualification and Certified copy of Identity document.
- Attached medical statement from a registered doctor if you have any disability or ongoing medical condition that will require you to seek special assistance from the College.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
South West TVET College offers a wide variety of courses to their student to enable them live up to their vision of being the benchmark of Technical Vocational Education and Training College in the provision of quality Vocational Education and Training. Prospective students are encourage to choose any of the courses the desire.
- Business Studies NC(V)
- Engineering Studies NC(V)
- Utility Studies NC(V)
- Report 191/ Nated
- Learnership Programmes
- Skills Programmes
Application forms can be obtained from any of our Campuses. You can contact our Headquarters or any of our campuses for any details concerning our application forms or for any inquires with the contact information we have provided.
|Headquarters||086 176 8849/011 527 8300/ 010 140 7942|
|Dobsonville Campus||086 176 8849||081 394 3279|
|George Tabor Campus||086 176 8849||081 249 6856|
|Molapo Campus||086 176 8849||083 632 0652|
|Rooderpoort Campus||086 176 8849||083 449 1142|
|Rooderpoort West Campus||086 176 8849|
|Technisa Campus||086 176 8849/082 579 7593||083 444 5632|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO PAY ATTENTION TO WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing the form.
- All first time applicants must complete their forms before submitting.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and his/her legal parent/guardian if applicant below 18 years.
- For your own benefit, kindly complete the forms before submitting to prevent any delay in your application process. Answer all question and make sure you sign and/or legal parent/guardian sign where necessary. Applicants whose forms are not complete will be returned to them or might be rejected.
- Please write in black ink and must be in block letters.
- The closing date for applications will be made available by the College at the start of the respective academic calendar or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
For more information kindly visit the school’s official website here
Related Useful Links