South Cape TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
South Cape TVET College is one of the most prestigious Technical Vocational Education and Training institutions in South Africa situated in the Western Cape Province. The college provides relevant and practical education and training which address the skills and development of their students. The college has six campuses namely, Beaufort West Campus, Bitou Campus, George Campus, Hessequa Campus, Mossel Bay Campus and Oudtshoorn Campus, and a specific training centre for training students to acquire skills in Hospitality and Tourism.
South Cape TVET College assists their students with applying to NSFAS bursaries as well as assistance with completing and submitting documents. Only SA citizens are eligible to apply for this bursaries. Student as well as prospective students are encourage to apply for NSFAS bursaries.
Online Application Details
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Prior to applying to the College, have the following:
- Registration fee payment proof/receipt.
- Certified ID document/birth certificate. Similarly, international student must provide their Passport number.
- Examination Result: Grade 12 result likewise grade 11 if applicant is sitting for grade 12.
- An unmatched Email Address when applying.
South Cape TVET College offers a wide variety of courses which address the skill and development needs of the people and the community. Courses falls within the following categories:
- National Certificate Vocational Programmes
- Report 191 Business
- Report 191 Engineering
- Occupational Studies
If any of the courses listed interest you then consult here.
Application forms can be obtain from any of our campuses likewise can be download online. For information concerning our application, please contact our central office or any of the campus with the contact info below:
Tel: 044 884 0359
|Mossel Bay Campus
Tel: o44 693 2613
|Hessequa Campus Tel: 028 713 4775||Bitou Campus Tel: 044 533 2388|
|George Campus Tel: o44 874 2360||Beaufort West Campus Tel: 023 449 1140||Oudtshoorn Campus Tel: o44 272 2110/9|
Also, all other enquiries can be made through the contact above.
SIGNIFICANT INFORMATION TO PAY HEED TO WHEN FILLING THE FORMS.
Please read the following carefully before completing our form.
- All first time applicants must completely fill the forms. Please read through application well to provide the right information needed.
- Applicants must sign the forms likewise his/her legal guardian before submitting the forms.
- Ensure that the form is completely filled before submitting. Make sure all questions have been answered and the legal undertakings have been sign at the appropriate place and by the appropriate people. All supporting document must also be intact.
- Please write in block letters using a black ink.
- The deadline for applications will be determined by the College at the start of their corresponding academic period or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
For more information kindly visit the school’s official website here
RELATED USEFUL LINKS