Sekhukhune TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Sekhukhune TVET College is a public Technical Vocational Education and Training institution, situated in the South Eastern part of Limpopo Province in South Africa, which was establish as a result of the merging of two colleges namely CS Barlow and CN Phatudi. With the aim of being a global attractive and recognized educational and training institution, the college focuses on providing quality education and training programmes that answers the needs of the people and community through accessible learning environment and directly related courses. The college has three campuses namely; CS Barlow Campus, CN Phatudi Campus and Apel Campus.
The college assist prospective students who apply for bursaries. NSFAS funding is also available for South African prospective students who are in need of funds to aid their studies. Students are encourage to apply for this bursaries and NSFAS funding to aid their studies.
Don’t hesitate – you too can study the programme of your dreams at Sekhukhune TVET College. Age should not prevent you from enrolling. Read through the following to know the procedures to get enrolled into the College.
All information on our applications and registration processes are available here.
Application Date: Applications are accessible throughout the year.
Before applying into the college you should have the following:
- All applicants must have a proof of their registration fee payment.
- Certified copy of Identity documents/ birth certificate( SA citizens) and certified copy of Passport or Passport Number(foreign students).
- Exam Results: Latest academic results.
- A unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Living up to their vision, the college offers diverse courses, both full-time and distance learning programmes. Sekhukhune TVET College offers courses that fits into the following:
- Report 191 Programmes.
- National Certificate Vocational Programmes
For more information on our course visit here.
Application forms are availabe in any of our Campus. For more information about our applications, kindly contact our Central Office or any of our campuses using the contact information provided below. Contact us using the contact info provided below for all your enquiries.
Tel: 013 269 0278
|CN Phatudi Campus:
Tel: 013 216 8005
|CS Barlow Campus:
Tel: 013 269 0020
Tel: 013 269 0278
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE COLLEGE’S FORM
Please read through the following thoroughly before completing our form.
- All first time applicants must completely fill the forms with valid information.
- The applicant and his/her legal guardian( if applicant is below 18 years) should sign the forms before submitting it.
- Ensure that this form is fully complete, that is, all questions have been answered and the legal undertakings have been sign at the appropriate place and by the appropriate people. All supporting document must also be intact.
- Please write using a black ink and must be in block letters.
- The college will provided the deadline for applications at the beginning of the respective academic calendar or when programmes are full.
For more information kindly visit the school’s official website here