Sedibeng TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Sedibeng TVET College is Technical Vocational Education and Training provider situated in the South of Johannesburg in the Sedibeng District Municipality and is one of the prestigious college among the eight colleges situated in Gauteng Province. The college has a vision of providing quality and affordable education and training to people to develop them and promote Green economy in the nation in order to be the leading Technical Vocational Education and Training . The college comprises of four campuses namely: Heidelberg Campus, Sebokeng Campus, Vanderbijlpark Campus and Vereeniging Campus.
The college provides bursaries for prospective students for apply for them. NSFAS fundings are awarded to deserving students who are in need of assistance. Only citizens of South Africa are eligible for this fundings. All prospective students in need of assistance are encourage to apply for this fundings and bursaries.
People of all ages and have the necessary document can apply for admission in Sedibeng TVET College. Pay attention to the information provided to know the procedures to get admission into the college.
For information on our application and registration processes, see the following sections:
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Application Fees: Specific application fees are available on request from any of the campuses.
Before you apply to Sedibeng TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of Registration fee payment.
- Certified copy of your Identity document(compulsory for SA citizens) and Passport( International students)
- Latest Academic Results
- A unique email address needed when applying either online or in a hard copy.
- Complete application form.
Sedibeng TVET College offers a wide variety of courses that falls into the following categories:
- Engineering Studies
- Business Studies
- National Certificate Vocational Courses
Courses are categorized by campuses. Prospective student can apply or choose from any of the course in the provided categories here.
One can acquire an application forms from our Central Office or any of our Campuses. Contact the central office or any of the campuses with the contact details provided:
Tel: 016 420 2520 or 016 420 2575
Tel: 042 880 0020
Tel: 016 100 8234
Tel: 016 933 5644
Tel: 016 421 1150
For more inquires contact the various campuses or central office using the contact details provided.
RELEVANT INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read through thoroughly prior to completing the forms.
- All first time applicants must complete application form in full.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and his/her legal parent/guardian (if is below 18 years).
- Please make sure that this form is completed in full and that all certified copies of supporting documents have been attached. Applicant forms will be sent back to the applicant if he fails to answer all questions provided or all certified copies of supporting documents are not attached, or the legal undertaking provided is not signed by the applicant and/or his/her legal guardian for him/her. In your own interest make sure you complete the forms before submission.
- Please all writing must be in block letters and please use a black ink.
- The deadline for applications will be decided by the College at the beginning of the corresponding academic calendar or when the programme is full, no matter which comes first.
For more information please visit the college’s official website here
Related Useful Links