Port Elizabeth TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Port Elizabeth TVET College is an institution that has rich illustrious past. The college focuses on developing people to enable them face challenges of tomorrow by equipping them with relevant practical skills to enable them attain their dreams and aspirations. Haven the vision of being the preferred provider of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Programmes, which complement the human resource and skills development needs of a competitive, developing nation. Port Elizabeth Tvet College have Three main campuses:Russell Road Campus, Dower Campus and Iqhayiya Campus.
Age shouldn’t be a barrier to enroll, read through the details we have provided to know the steps or process to get admitted into the College.
For information on our application and registration processes, see the following sections:
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before you apply to Port Elizabeth Tvet College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
To live up to their vision of being the preferred provider of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Programmes, which complement the human resource and skills development needs of a competitive, developing nation. The college offers a wide variety of courses that prospective students can choose.
- Business Studie
- Engineering Studies
- Utility Studies
- Occupational Programmes
NB: Courses are categorized by campus. Consult here for more information.
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
For all your enquiries and more please contact the college administration office using the following contact details
|Russell Road Campus:
Tel: +27 41 509 6300
Tel: +27 41 509 6000
Tel: +27 41 509 6200
Tel: +27 41 509 6450
Tel: +27 41 509 6150
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form.
- This form must be completed by all students applying to college for the first time.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
- It is in your own interest to ensure that this form is completed in full and that certified copies of all supporting documentation are enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
- Please write in black ink and use block letters.
- The closing date for applications will be determined by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
For more information kindly visit the school’s official website here