Orbit TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Orbit TVET College is a noble Technical Vocational Education and Training institution located in the North West province of South Africa. The college aims to be a global Technical Vocational Education and Training institution of excellence, exceeding people and community needs. Further more, the college provides high quality Education and Training that is affordable, relevant, learner-
Orbit TVET College provides financial aid to students through bursaries. The bursaries scheme aims to assist financially needy yet academically achieving students with College fees, transport and accommodation. Prospective students can also apply for bursaries and NSFAS funding to fund their studies. Only South African citizens are qualified to apply for this bursaries.
Pay heed to the following sections to know the steps and processes to get admission to the college.
All information in regards to our application and registration process have been provided here.
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Most importantly, have the following before applying to the College:
- Registration fee payment proof/receipt.
- Certified copies of Identity documents/birth certificate. Likewise international students are to provided their Certified Passport/Passport number.
- Current Academic results.
- An unmatched Email address whether applying online or on a hardcopy.
Certainly, Orbit TVET College offers diverse courses/programmes in their three campuses that falls in the following categories:
- National Certificate Vocational Programmes
- Report 191 Programmes
- Occupational Learning Programmes
- Artisan Development Programmes
For more information on the courses, visit here.
Application forms can be acquire from our campuses. Moreover, you can contact our Central Office or any of our campuses for information on our application forms using the contact info below:
Tel: (014) 592 7014/5500
Tel: (014) 597 5502
Tel: (012) 381 5700
Tel: (014) 555 2900
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW WHEN FILLING IN THE FORMS
Please read the following thoroughly before you fill in this form.
- All students applying for the first time must completely fill the forms.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and his/her legal guardian if the applicant is not of age, in other words, below 18 years.
- Your application will be delayed if any question is left unanswered or applicant and his/her legal guardian refuse to sign the legal undertakings. Ensure the application is well complete before submitting or will be returned to you for completion.
- All writings should be in block letters and with a black ink.
- The deadline for applications will be provided by the College at the start of the respective academic calendar or when the programme is full, no matter which occurs first.
For more information, please visit the college’s official website here
Related Useful Links