Northlink TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Northlink TVET College is a Technical Vocational Education and Training institution which formed in 2002 as a result of the merging of four colleges in the northern suburbs of the greater Cape Town Metropole, namely Wingfield Technical College, Tygerberg College, Bellville Technical College and Belhar College. The college provides directly related, commissioned Education and Training to address the Skills and Developmental needs of the people and the nation. The College comprises of seven campuses namely, Wingfield Campus, Goodwood Campus, Protea Campus, Tygerberg Campus, Parow Campus, Bellville Campus and Belhar Campus.
Northlink TVET College offers assistance to students who apply for bursaries including NSFAS. Also, the college has a financial policy in place for financial assistance other than bursaries. Only SA citizen are eligible for the NSFAS bursary scheme. You are encourage to apply for bursaries as well as the other financial policies available. For more information, please contact Bursary Department at Northlink College through email@example.com
Read through the following sections to know the procedures to get admission into the college. Also, all information on our application and registration process are available here.
Application Date: Applications are obtainable throughout the year.
Before applying to the college, have the following:
- Proof/receipt of Registration fees payment.
- Certified copies of Identity documents/birth Certificate. Similarly, foreign student must provide their Certified Passport or Passport Number.
- Latest academic results/qualification.
- A unique Email Address when applying.
With the vision of being the leading provider of Education and Training excellence, Northlink TVET College offers a diversity of courses//programmes which address the skills and development needs of the nation. Courses fits into the following categories:
- National Certificate Vocational
- Report 191(NATED) Programmes
- Occupational Programmes
Also, you can visit here for more information on our courses.
Application forms can be obtain online likewise in any of our campuses. Contact our central office or any of our campuses for all your information about our application forms using the contact details below:
Tel: 08600 65465,+27 21 970 9000
Tel: +27 21 952 2113/9
Tel: +27 21 931 8238
Tel: +27 21 946 2250
Tel: +27 21 591 3181
Tel: +27 21 591 9207
Tel: +27 21 524 2200
Tel: +27 21 951 2231
Also, for all enquiries contact the central office using their contact details.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN FILLING IN THE FORMS
Please read the following thoroughly before you fill in this form.
- All students applying for the first time must completely fill the forms.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant likewise his/her legal guardian if the applicant is not of age(below 18 years).
- Ensure the application is well complete before submitting or will be returned to you for completion. Therefore, answer all questions and sign all legal undertakings. Above all, make sure all supporting documents are enclosed.
- All writings should be in block letters and with a black ink.
- The closing date for applications will be provided by the College at the start of the respective academic calendar or when the programmes are full, whichever occurs first.
For more information, please visit the college’s official website here
Relevant Useful Links