Northern Cape Urban TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Northern Cape Urban TVET College is a Technical Vocational Education and Training institution established in 2002 as a result of the merging of Kimberley College and Northern Cape Technical College. The college targets on being a pertinent and responsible provider of Technical Vocational Education and Training in order to be a pathway for people to an improved socio-economic development. The college has three campuses and two hostels namely; City Campus, House Elliot Hostel, Moremogolo Campus, Phatsimang Campus and Phatsimang Hostel.
NCU TVET College budgets an amount for bursaries annually to assist/support students. NSFAS bursaries are also available for needy South African Students. These bursaries provide assistance to students who apply for them. If interested, please don’t hesitate to apply for these bursaries.
Pay heed to the following sections as it will guide you on how to get admitted into the College.
Information on our application and registration process are available here.
Application Date: Applications are accessible throughout the year.
Prior to applying into the college, have the following:
- Receipt/proof of Registration fee payment.
- Certified Copies of Identity Documents/Birth Certificate. Foreign students are to provided their Passport Number.
- Latest Academic results. Grade 11 and 12 are preferable.
- An unmatched Email address.
Having the vision of being the pathway to an improved socio-economic development, Northern Cape TVET College offers a wide diversity of courses in all their campuses to develop and empower people to embrace their dreams and aspirations. Courses fits into the following categories:
- National Certificate Vocational
- Report 191(NATED)
Consult here for information concerning our courses.
Application can be obtain in any of our campuses. As a result of that, visit your nearest campus for your forms. For any information concerning our application forms contact our Central Office or any of our Campuses using the contact details provided. Moreover, for all other enquires contact our Central Office.
Tel: (053) 839-2063
Tel: (053) 839-2000
|HOUSE ELLIOTT HOSTEL
Tel: (053) 839-2033
Tel: (053) 802-4700
Tel: (053) 802-4730
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN FILLING IN THE FORMS
Please read the following thoroughly before you fill in this form.
- All students applying for the first time must completely fill the forms.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and his/her legal guardian if the applicant is not of age( below 18 years).
- Ensure the application is well complete before submitting or will be returned to you for completion. Therefore, answer all questions and sign all legal undertakings. Above all, make sure all supporting documents are enclosed.
- All writings should be in block letters and with a black ink.
- The closing date for applications will be provided by the College at the start of the respective academic calendar or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
For more information, please visit the college’s official website here
Related Useful Links