Northern Cape Rural TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Northern Cape Rural TVET College is a respectable Technical Vocational Education and Training institution situated in the Northern Cape Province, South Africa. The College has devoted and and experienced teaching team, quality educational materials and well equipped facilities to assist people to achieve their dreams and aspirations. Moreover, the College aims to be the instrument for excellence. The college has five campuses namely; Upington Campus, Kathu Campus, Kuruman Campus, De Aar Campus and Namaqualand Campus.
The college provides support to students who apply for bursaries. Also, NSFAS funding is available for only South African citizens who wish to study in the college. Don’t hesitate to apply for bursaries as well as NSFAS funding if you are interested or in need of assistance.
All information on our application and registration processes are available here. Read through the following sections to know the steps and procedures to get admitted into the college.
Application Date: Applications are accessible throughout the year.
Prior to applying into the College, have the following:
- Registration fee payment proof/receipt.
- Certified copies of Identification document/Birth certificate. Compulsory for SA citizens. Similarly, foreign student must provide their certified passport or passport number.
- Latest Academic results/qualifications.
- An unmatched Email address.
Northern Cape Rural TVET College offers diverse range of courses to lead you to employment immediately after completing any of these courses. Courses falls within the following categories:
- Pre-Matric Business Studies (NCV)
- Pre-Matric Engineering (NCV)
- Post-Matric Business Studies (Nated)
- Post-Matric Engineering (Nated)
Also, visit here for more information on our courses.
Application forms can be obtained from our campuses. Visit your nearest campus and complete the Campus Application Form. Similarly, contact our head office or any of our campuses for more information about our application forms using the contact details below:
Tel: 054 332 4711
Tel: 053 723 3281
|De Aar Campus
Tel: 053 631 0594
Tel: 054 332 4711
Tel: 053 712 1691
Tel: 027 744 1360
All enquiries can be made through all the contact details provided.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORMS
Pay heed to the following before completing the forms:
- First time applicant must completely fill the forms.
- Applicant must sign the application forms. Likewise his/her legal guardians if application is below 18 years.
- Ensure that application forms is completely filled before submitting. In other words, answer all questions and sign all legal undertakings. Remember to add all supporting document before submitting.
- Please, all writing must be in block letters and in black ink.
- The deadline for application will be provided by the college at the start of the respective academic calendar or when programmes/courses are full.
Visit the college’s website for more information here