Nkangala TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Nkangala TVET College is the largest educational institution in the Mpumalanga Province of South Africa. It was formed in 2003 as a result of the merging of four technical colleges namely; Witbank, Middelburg, Mpondozankomo, and CN Mahlangu, currently campuses. With the aim of being the Centre of excellence delivering skills for life long development by providing collaborative support in the transformation of technical and vocational education and training to ensure socio economic development through maximum utilisation of all available resources. The college comprises of six campuses namely; CN Mahlangu Campus, Middelburg Campus, Mpondozankomo Campus, Witbank Campus, Waterval Boven Campus and an Extended learning Unit.
Nkangala TVET College provides assistance to students who apply for bursaries. NSFAS also provides financial aid to needy students and it covers Registration, Tuition, Accommodation and Transport allowance. Don’t hesitate to apply for bursary if you are interested.
Don’t let age prevent you from studying your dream course. The college admits people of all ages who meets the college’s requirement. Read through the following section to know the application and registration process of the College.
All information in regards to our application and registration process are available here.
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before you apply into Nkangala TVET College, have the following:
- All applicants must have a proof of their registration fee payment.
- Certified copy of Identity documents or birth certificate(compulsory for SA citizens) and certified copy of Passport or Passport Number(foreign students only).
- Exam Results: Latest academic results. Grade 11 and 12 is more preferable.
- A unique email address either applying online or in a hard copy.
The college offers a wide variety of courses in their campuses that fits in the following categories:
- National Certificate Vocational Programmes (NCV)
- Nated Courses
- Short Courses
For more information on courses, consult here.
Application forms can be obtained from any of our Campus. For more information about our applications, contact our Central Office or any of our campuses using the contact information provided below. Also, you can contact us using the contact information provided below for all enquiries.
Tel: 013 658 4700
Tel: 013 243 2148/2294
Tel: 013 656 2597/6818
|Extended learning Unit
Tel: 013 690 1885
|CN Mahlangu Campus
Tel: 013 973 1324/9113
Tel: 013 699 0302/1113
|Waterval Boven Campus
Tel: 083 231 7819
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN FILLING COASTAL KNZ TVET COLLEGE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing our form.
- All first time applicants must completely fill the forms with accurate information.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and his/her parent/legal guardian if the applicant is below 18 years.
- Complete your application form in full and attach all supporting document before submission. Also, ensure that the legal undertakings have been signed and all questions have been answered before submission.
- Please write in block letters using a black ink.
- The deadline for application will be determined by the college at the start of the respective academic calendar or when the programmes are full.
For more information kindly visit the school’s official website here
Related Useful Links