Mthashana TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Mthashana TVET College is a Technical Vocational Education and Training institution situated in the Northern Region of KwaZulu – Natal in South Africa. The college targets on bridging the gap of skills shortages through quality teaching and learning, leading to employment and self-sufficiency of their students and be the preferred learning centre of greatness. Mthashana TVET College comprises of eight campuses.
Mthashana TVET College provide aid to their students including prospective students who apply for bursaries. Prospective students can also apply directly to NSFAS for financial aid. If you are in need of assistance, you are encourage to apply for this bursaries and NSFAS funding to fund and support your studies.
Mthashana TVET College offers admission to people of all ages to study in their college, provided they have all necessary documents. Age shouldn’t be a barrier for you to enroll into the college. Read through the following sections if you want to know the steps and processes to get admission into the college.
All information regarding to our applications and registration processes are available here.
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before applying into the college you should have the following:
- All applicants must have a proof of their registration fee payment.
- Certified copy of Identity documents/ birth certificate( SA citizens) and certified copy of Passport or Passport Number(foreign students).
- Exam Results: Latest academic results.
- A unique email address will be required when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Mthashana TVET College offers a wide variety of courses in their eight campuses to be able to bridge the gap of skill shortage in the community. The College offers courses that fits into the following:
- Utility and Business Studies NC(V)
- Engineering Studies NC(V)
- Engineering Studies Nated
- Business Studies National and Diploma Courses
- Business Studies National and Diploma Semester Courses
These Courses are categorized by campus. Visit here for all courses available in the college.
Application forms may be collected from any of their campuses. For more information about their applications, kindly contact their Central Office or any of our campuses using the contact details provided below. Also, for any other enquries you can contact us using the contact information provided.
Tel: (034) 980 1010
|VRYHEID BUSINESS CAMPUS:
Tel: (034) 981 5337
|VRYHEID ENGINEERING CAMPUS:
Tel: (034) 980 1018
Tel: (035) 831 3202
Tell: (035) 813 0100
|BABANANGO SKILLS CENTRE:
Tel: (035) 835 0200/072 153 0030
Tel: (035) 831 6032/31/19
Tel: (035) 879 1061
Tel: (034) 271 1514
REVELANT INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read through the following thoroughly before completing the form.
- All first time applicants must completely fill the forms with valid information.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and his/her legal guardian(if the applicant is below 18 years).
- It is in the applicant own interest to ensure that the form is fully complete, that is, all questions have been answered and the legal undertakings have been sign at the appropriate place and by the appropriate people. All supporting document must also be intact.
- Please write using a black ink and must be in block letters.
- The deadline for applications will be determined by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the programmes are full.
For more information kindly visit the school’s official website here
Related Useful Links