Mopani South East TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Mopani South East TVET College is a provider of Technical Vocational Education and Training which was formed in 2003, when three colleges namely Phalaborwa Technical, Sir Val Duncan Technical and Mapulaneng Technical were merged. The college focuses on providing high quality education and training, producing skilled and knowledgeable people who will operate within the acceptable norms of society. Mopani SE TVET College operates within diverse communities and has two campuses(Sir Val Duncan Campus and Phalaborwa Campus) and a Satelite Campus(Mošate Hotel School).
The college provides assistance for prspective students who apply for bursaries. Also, NSFAS is providing financial assistance to students who intend to enroll at the college. All prospective students are encourage to apply for bursaries and NSFAS funding to support your studies.
Age should not prevent you from enroll because application are available for all people with all the necessary requirements. Read through the following to the steps and processes to get admitted into the college.
Application Date: Applications are accessible throughout the whole year.
Before you apply the college you should have the following available:
- Registration fee payment proof. This is compulsory for all students applying.
- Certified copy of your Identification document( compulsory for SA citizens) and Passport( only international students). Your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your Identification document and Passport.
- Exam Results: Final Grade 11 and 12 results. Only grade 11 results will be accept if currently sitting for grade 12. These are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- A unique email address will be need when applying whether online or in a hard copy.
Mopani South East TVET college offers variety of courses carefully chosen to produced skills and knowledgeable people who will operate within the acceptable norms of society. Courses are categorized by campus. Each campus has a distinct courses of study which they offers. Below are the courses they offer:
- Engineering Programmes offered in Sir Val Duncan Campus.
- Business Programmes offered in Phalaborwa Campus.
- Occupational Programmes offered in Mošate Hotel School.
Application forms are available in the campuses. Also, you can contact the Corporate Centre or any of the campuses for any information relating to the application forms or any other enquiries or more through the contacts details provided below:
Tel: 051 781 5721/5
Tel: 051 781 1377/8
|Sir Val Duncan Campus
Tel: 051 781 1513/14
|Mošate Hotel School
Tel: 051 781 1377/8
INFORMATION TO PAY HEED TO WHEN FILLING THE FORMS
Please read through this thoroughly before completing the form.
- All first time applicants must completely fill their form.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and his/her legal guardian if applicant is under age (below 18 years).
- Applicants who fails to complete their forms will cost their application process to delayed and forms will be sent back to them for completion. Kindly ensure that all questions have been answered and all legal undertakings have been signed by you and/or your legal guardian appropriately.
- Please write in block letters and use a black ink for all the writings.
- The closing date for applications will be determined by the College at the start of the corresponding academic calendar or when the programmes are full, whichever occurs first.
For more details kindly visit the college’s official website here
RELATED USEFUL LINKS