Maluti TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Maluti TVET College is an institution with very beneficial Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Programmes, located in the North Eastern Free State of South Africa. The college strives to empower people and to equip them with theoretical and practical skills for them to achieve their dreams and aspirations. Their vision is to provide greatness, innovation and success that promotes entrepreneurship and employability to change lives. Matuti TVET College has one main campus located in Phuthaditjhaba, Mampoi Street. The college has seven other campuses viz. Bethlehem Campus, Harrismith Campus, Kwetlisong Campus, Bonamelo Campus, Sefikeng Campus, Itemoheleng Campus and Lere La Tshepe Campus.
Maluti TVET College has a financial aid unit with the aim to provide financial support to students who are brilliant but financially needy. The unit provides aid to prospective students who apply for bursaries. Feel free to apply for bursaries and NSFAS if you are in need of financial aid. Only South African citizens are eligible for this bursary scheme
Application are open to all qualified people, age is not a barrier for people to enroll. Read through the information provided to be conscious of the procedures to get admission into the college.
Details on our application and registration processes have been provided in the following sections:
Application Date: Applications are accessible throughout the year.
Before you apply to Maluti TVET College you should possess the following;
- Receipt of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Duplicate of certified identification document which is compulsory for SA citizens. international students are to provide their passport numbers. Applicants without these things attached to their applications will have their application unprocessed.
- Examination Results: Grade 11 and 12 examination results must be provided. Applicants sitting for grade 12 examinations with grade 11 results can still apply.
- Recall that you will need an unequaled email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Having a mission to maintain a world class culture of teaching and learning, Maluti TVET College offers diverse courses for prospective students to choose and study.
- Engineering Studies
- Business Studies
- Utility Studies
Courses are categorized by campus and all courses can be view here.
Application forms can be acquired from any of the Campuses. You can contact the central office, corporate office or any of the campuses with the contact information provided below:
Tel: 058 713 6100
Tel: 058 303 1722/2156
Tel: 058 713 0612/087 941 3587
Tel: 058 713 6655/087 941 3588
Tel: 058 713 6064/087 941 6408
Tel: 087 941 6839
Tel: 058 713 0296/087 941 6838
Tel: 058 622 2785/087 941 3549
Tel: 058 713 1391/087 941 6827
Lere La Tshepe Campus:
Tel: 058 713 6611
For inquires please contact us using the provided contact details.
SIGNIFICANT INFORMATION WHEN FILL IN THE APPLICATION
Read through the following carefully before filling out the form.
- All students applying for the first time must fill out this form.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and his/her legal guardian if applicant is underage(below 18 years)
- Please make sure you fill out this forms and add all certified copies of needed documents before submitting. Answer all questions asked, and make sure all legal undertakings have sign by the appropriate people. Failure to do so will delay your application process.
- Writing must be in block letters and with a black ink.
- The deadline for applications will be made known by the College at the beginning of the specific academic calendar or when the programme is full, whichever comes first.
For more details, kindly visit Maluti TVET College official website here