Majuba TVET College Vacancies 2021
Majuba TVET College Vacancies 2021| Majuba TVET College is one of the 50 public prestigious Technical Vocational Education and Training institution in South Africa situated in Newcastle, Northern KwaZulu-Natal. Also, the College operates under the auspices of the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET). The college comprises of eight campuses spread over a wide geographical area that includes Newcastle, Madadeni as well as Dundee.
Being devoted to education and training, the college uses technology as well as innovative teaching methods to enhance and perfect teaching and learning opportunities in the nation. Also, Majuba TVET College has the vision to empower the nation through quality education, training and development.
Majuba TVET College offers a diverse range of nationally recognized vocational as well as occupational programmes. All courses offered in the college falls within the following courses/programmes:
- National Certificate Vocational Courses
- National Certificate Programmes
- Artisan Courses
All campuses in the college have conducive as well as stable environments for teaching and learning. The following are the various campuses in the college:
- Centre for People Development (CPD)
- Dundee Technology Centre (DTC)
- IT and Business Campus (ITB)
- Majuba Technology Centre (MTC)
- Newcastle Technology Centre (Newtech)
- Newcastle Training Centre (NTC)
- Occupational Programmes Unit (OPU)
- Open Learning Unit (OLU)
Majuba TVET College Vacancies
Prior to applying for any vacant position, the following are the required documents:
- Completed Application on Z83 form
- Comprehensive CV
- Certified Copies of identity document as well as Valid driver’s license.
- Certified copies of all qualification. Also, all foreign qualifications must be evaluate by the South African Qualifications Authority before submitting application.
The following are the available vacancies in Majuba TVET College:
Moreover, submit complete vacancy application to the nearest branch or campus. You also contact the Central Office for where to submit your form using the contact detail:
Central Office: Tel: 034 326 4888
Further more, consult the college website for more information. Similarly, all queries can be drop in the comment section below.