Letaba TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Letaba TVET College is a Technical Vocational Education and Training provider located in Limpopo of South Africa. The college is aiming at the highest standard in greatness in all aspect of learning and training provision. The College commits to continuously improve all the training activities and courses that it provide to satisfy people needs and equip them with lifelong Learning and Skills. The college consist of three main campuses namely; Tzaneen Campus, Maake Campus and Giyani Campus.
The college provided aid to prospective students who apply for bursaries and NSFAS funding is also available for citizens of South Africa who lack funds. Students interested are encourage to apply for bursary and NSFAS funding to provided funds or assist their studies.
Letaba TVET College admit all people of all ages who meets to their requirement. Age should not be a stumbling block for you to enroll. Read through the following sections to know the steps and processes to follow to get admission into the college.
Information on our application and registration process are available here. Check the following sections to see;
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Prior to applying into Letaba TVET College, have the following at hand:
- Registration fee payment proof. Compulsory for all applicants.
- Certified copies of Identity Document/Birth Certificate. Compulsory for SA citizens.
- Certified Passport or Passport Number. Only International applicants.
- Latest Academic Results. Grade 11 and 12 are preferable.
- A unique Email Address either applying online or in a hard copy.
Letaba TVET College offers a wide variety of courses in their campuses for people to study to equip and empower them with quality education and skills development. Courses are categorized by campus and fit in the following categories:
- Engineering Courses
- Business Courses
- Service Courses
- Skills Courses
Consult the college’s website for more details through the link on this page.
Applications forms are available at any of the campuses or Central Office. For more information about the application, contact the Central Office or any of the campuses using the contact details provided below.
Tel: (015) 3075440
Tel: (015) 3553429
Tel: (015) 3074438
Tel: (015) 8123221
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN FILLING IN THE FORMS
Please read the following thoroughly before you fill in this form.
- All students applying for the first time must completely fill the forms.
- The should be sign by the applicant and his/her legal guardian.
- Your application will be delayed if any question is left unanswered or applicant or his/her legal guardian refuse to sign the legal undertakings. Ensure the application is well complete before submitting or will be returned to you for completion.
- All writings should be in block letters and with a black ink.
- The closing date for applications will be provided by the College at the start of the corresponding academic calendar or when the programmes are full, no matter which one occurs first.
For more information, please visit the college’s official website here
Related Helpful Links