Lephalale TVET College Vacancies 2021
Lephalale TVET College Vacancies 2021| Vacancies are unoccupied positions or jobs which are available with in the college for people to start doing. Is in the interest of the college to fill all vacancies available with competent as well as hardworking people.
Lephalale TVET College is a provider or an institution for technical vocational education and training situated in the Limpopo province of South Africa. All Lephalale TVET College aims at is to provide quality expertise in technical likewise vocational fields for the economic growth of the nation. The college also provide technical and vocational skills courses required in the labour market to solve the poverty, unemployment, illiteracy and inequality rate in the country.
Lephalale TVET College both National Certificate Vocational and Report 191 courses. Also, the college offers Skills Course. The following are the fields/qualification in which all courses fall:
- National Certificate Vocational
- Business Studies Report 191
- Engineering Studies Report 191
- Skills Courses
The College comprises of only two campuses situated in the Waterberg District of Limpopo Provinces. The following are the two campuses and with their addresses:
Lephalale Main Campus
Cnr. Nelson Mandela & Ngoako Ramathlodi Drives Onverwacht, Lephalale 0555 Tel: 014 763 2252
LeGrant Building Nelson Mandela Drive, Modimolle 0510 Tel: 014 717 3807/086 510 5506
Prior to applying into the college some documents are required. All persons applying for any unoccupied position or job in the college are require to do the following:
- Completed Application on Z83 form
- Comprehensive CV
- Certified Copies of identity document as well as Valid driver’s license.
- Certified copies of all qualification.
- Foreign qualifications must be evaluate by the South African Qualifications Authority before submitting application.
- A Email address as well as a mobile phone number.