Lephalale TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Lephalale TVET College is a prestigious Technical Vocational Education and Training institution situated in Limpopo of South Africa. The College strives toward quality Technical and Vocational expertise for economic growth in the country. The country also targets to create persisting solutions to poverty, unemployment, illiteracy and inequality through the provision of technical and vocational skills needed in the labour market. Lephalale TVET College comprises of only two campuses namely Lephalale Main Campus and Modimolle Campus.
The college provides assistance to students who apply for bursaries. Bursaries are also available for prospective students who are needy. NSFAS funding applications are also available for prospective student. Do not hesitate to apply for these bursaries as well as NSFAS funding in case you lack funds.
Information on the steps and processes to gain admission into the College have been provided in the following the sections. Don’t let age discourage you from enrolling.
For information regarding our application and registration processes, check the following sections:
Application Date: Application are available throughout the year.
Have the following before applying to Lephalale TVET College:
- Proof of payment of your registration fee. Compulsory for all applicants.
- SA citizens are required to provide certified copies of their identifications documents/birth certificate. International applicants are required to provide their certified passport or their passport numbers. Applicants without these things, applications will not be process.
- Exam Results: Copies of grade 11 and 12 results must be attached to your application. Applicants with grade 11 results prior to sitting for grade 12 examinations can still apply.
- Remember you will need an unmatched email address when applying either online or in a hardcopy.
Lephalale TVET College offers variety of courses to be enable to create persisting solutions to poverty, unemployment, illiteracy and inequality. The college offers National Certificate Vocational courses/programmes and a list of short courses. For more information on courses offered in the college, visit here.
Application forms can be get in any of our campuses. For any information contact our Central Office or any of our campuses with the contact details provided.
Tel: 014 763 2252
|Lephalale main campus
Tel: 014 763 2252
|Nelson Mandela Drive
Tel: 014 717 3807/086 510 5506
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO HEED TO WHEN FILLING IN THE FORMS
Please read the following thoroughly before you fill in this form.
- All students applying for the first time must completely fill the forms.
- The should be sign by the applicant and his/her legal guardian.
- Your application will be delayed if any question is left unanswered or applicant or his/her legal guardian refuse to sign the legal undertakings. Ensure the application is well complete before submitting or will be returned to you for completion.
- All writings should be in block letters and with a black ink.
- The closing date for applications will be provided by the College at the start of the respective academic calendar or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
For more information, please visit the college’s official website here
Related Useful Links