Lephalale TVET College Application Form PDF 2021
Lephalale TVET College Application Form 2021| Lephalale TVET College Application date, fees, courses offered, requirement, how to apply as well as application forms PDF.
Application for the 2021/2022 are now available and can be access by all qualify people seeking to enroll as well as study in the college. The Academic board of Lephalale TVET College has disclose all information concerning application likewise the forms. Applications is open for all people who meets the necessary requirement regardless of their age, tribe, race, ethnic background, color, religion or nationality.
Both South Africa citizens and non-citizens can enroll/apply into the college. Application form for National Certificate Vocational, Business Report 191, Engineering Report 191 as well Skill Courses are available for all applicants to apply for any of the them. Also, prospectus is available to guide you to enroll.
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Fee is applicable to registration but not application. All prospective students awarded with NSFAS bursaries are not to pay any fee since it covers all relevant fee. All prospective students are encourage to apply for bursaries especially the NSFAS bursaries.
Lephalale TVET College offers a wide variety of courses selected to solve the poverty, unemployment, illiteracy and inequality rate in the country and to provide technical and vocational skills needed in the global market. The college offers the following courses:
- National Certificate Vocational
- NATED/Report 191; Business Studies and Engineering Studies
- Skills Courses
Also, all courses in the college falls under/within the listed courses.
The following are very necessary when applying into the college:
- Certified Copies of Identification Documents/Birth Certificate.
- Foreign applicants should provide their Certified Passport.
- Lastest Academic results/Qualification/Grade 12/N3 certificate.
- Study permit. ONLY FOREIGN STUDENTS.
- Parent/Guardian Identification Document.
- Email Address and Cellphone Numbers
All candidates who fail to provide the these document or requirement will either have their application rejected or will be sent back to him/her for completion.
HOW TO APPLY
Application form can be obtain from any of the college campus likewise it can be download online.
- Get your application form then select a course to study.
- Complete your application form in full before submitting.
- Provide a unique Email address as well as a cell phone number.
- Attach all required documents as well as registration payment proof if asked.
For more information and enquires, visit the College’s website here. Similarly, contact the central office for that.
Central Office: Tel: 014 763 2252