King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College is Strategically positioned to serve the most rural areas of the Eastern and Northern Regions of the Eastern Cape province in three District Municipalities, The college currently serves 28% of the population of the Eastern Cape. In South Africa, The region contains the highest concentration of unemployed young people.
King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College is a multi-faceted campus. The College is constituted of the following campuses: Mthatha, Libode, Mapuzi, Mngazi, Ngcobo, Ntabozuko and Zimbane Campus. The college strive to be a Centre of educational excellence producing labour market ready graduates. Age shouldn’t be a barrier to enroll, read through the details we have provided to know the steps or process to get admitted into the College .
King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College provides assistance to prospective students who apply for bursaries. You are encouraged to apply for bursaries as well as NSFAS funding to fund your studies.
For information on our application and registration processes, see the following sections:
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before you apply to King Sabata Dalindyebo TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
To live up to their vision to be a Centre of educational excellence producing labour market ready graduates, the college offers a wide variety of courses that prospective students can choose. The College offers both Report 191 and National Certificate Vocational Courses under the following fields of studies:
- Business Studies
- Engineering Studies
- Utility and Other Studies
Access all the college courses here.
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
For all your enquiries and more please contact the college administration office using the following contact details
|Administration Centre and MTHATHA CAMPUS||R61 Queenstown Road, Cicira Village, Mthatha Tel. +27 47 505 1000 eMail email@example.com|
|R61 Port Saint Johns Road, LIBODE||Coffee Bay Road, MQANDULI||Mgwenyana A/A R61 Port Saint Johns Road, LIBODE||Idutywa Road, NGCOBO||C/O Madwaleni, Gusi A/A, ELLIOTDALE||Zimbane A/A, MTHATHA|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form.
- This form must be completed by all students applying to college for the first time.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
- It is in your own interest to ensure that this form is completed in full and that certified copies of all supporting documentation are enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
- Please write in black ink and use block letters.
- The closing date for applications will be determined by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
For more information kindly visit the school’s official website here
Related Useful Links