King Hintsa TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
King Hintsa TVET College Online Application 2021-2022: In a bid of the economic upliftment of the South African economy, King Hintsa Tvet College was established and customized to meet the needs of learners and industry.
The College strive to provide responsive high-quality education and training to help equip prospective students with the qualifications and skills they need to start on a chosen path.
As a student of the College, you will gain an integrated theoretical and practical experience for enrolling at the reputable institution. As a South African citizen, you have the right to enjoy meaningful qualification as part of your share of the affordable education. Age shouldn’t be a barrier to enroll, read through the details we have provided to know the steps or process to get admitted into the College .
King Hintsa TVET College provides assistance to prospective students who apply for bursaries. You are encouraged to apply for bursaries as well as NSFAS funding to fund your studies.
For information on our application and registration processes, see the following sections:
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before you apply to the College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
To live up to their vision as an innovative institution recognised for training academic and technical excellence, responsive to social and economic needs of the communities, the college offers a wide variety of courses that prospective students can choose. King Hintsa TVET College is offering exciting, modern and relevant programmes of study. These programmes are intended to directly respond to the priority skills demand of the country.
- National Certificate (Vocational)
- Report191 Engineering
- Report 191 Business
- Short Courses
Consult here for all courses available in the college.
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
For all your enquiries and more please contact the college administration office using the following contact details:
College Administration Office Physical Address: 218 Mthatha Road, Next To WSU Ibika Call : +27 47 401 6400 Email; firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form.
- This form must be completed by all students applying to college for the first time.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
- It is in your own interest to ensure that this form is completed in full and that certified copies of all supporting documentation are enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
- Please write in black ink and use block letters.
- The closing date for applications will be determined by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
For more information kindly visit the school’s official website here
Related Useful Links