Ingwe TVET College 2021-2022
The College is accredited by Umalusi and several sector Education and Training Authorities ( Seta) to offer education and training. Ingwe TVET College is a Public Technical and Vocational Education and Training.
There are variety of courses and learnerships that the College offers their students. The college have five campuses each only offering certain courses. Student from low income households shouldn’t worry to apply to the college since Bursary applications are availale to all students.
Ingwe TVET College provides assistance to prospective students who apply for bursaries. You are encouraged to apply for bursaries as well as NSFAS funding to fund your studies.
Application Details of Ingwe TVET College
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before you apply to Ingwe TVET College you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
To live up to their vision as the provider of Education and Training Excellence, the college offers a wide variety of courses that prospective students can choose.
Each campus has a different programmes or courses it offers. An extensive selection of skills programmes ensures that the College is also meeting the need for skills training at a grassroots level. Below are the courses they offer;
- Report 191
- National Certificate Vocational
All courses the college offers can be get here.
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
Administration Center: Badibanise Village Mount Frere Tel : 039 940 2142 Fax : 086 664 34423 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all your enquiries and more please contact the college administration office using the contact details above.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form.
- This form must be completed by all students applying to college for the first time.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
- It is in your own interest to ensure that this form is completed in full and that certified copies of all supporting documentation are enclosed. If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
- Please write in black ink and use block letters.
- The closing date for applications will be determined by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
For more information kindly visit the school’s official website here
Related Useful Information