Goldfields TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Goldfields TVET College is an institution with highly respectable past. The college targets to enlighten people to enable them surmount the challenges ahead of them by furnishing them with pertinent practical and entrepreneurial skills to make them capable of achieving their visions and desires. Aiming to be the cornerstone of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Programmes, completing the human resource and skills development needs of a developing and challengeable country or state. Goldfields TVET College have Four campuses: Welkom Campus, Tosa Campus, Meloding Satellite Campus and Skill Academy. Welkom Campus and Tosa Campus are the two main campuses.
Goldfields TVET College provides student support such as bursaries to prospective students who apply for it. Do not hesitate to apply for bursaries as well as NSFAS if you are eligible for the scheme.
Age should not prevent you to enroll. Kindly read through the informations provided to be aware of the processes to acquire admission into the college.
For information concerning our application and registration processes, check the following sections:
Application Date: Application are available throughout the year.
Have the following before applying to Goldfields TVET College:
- Proof of payment of your registration fee compulsory for all applicants.
- SA citizens are required to provide certified copies of their identifications documents/birth certificate. International applicants are required to provide their certified passport or their passport numbers. Applicants without these things applications will not be processed.
- Exam Results: Copies of grade 11 and 12 results must be attached to your application. Applicants with grade 11 results prior to sitting for grade 12 examinations can still apply.
- Remember you will need an unmatched email address when applying either online or in a hardcopy.
With the vision of being the cornerstone of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Programmes, Goldfields TVET College offers a diversity of courses for prospective students to select.
- National Certificate Vocational Courses
- Report 191 Courses
- Occupational Programmes
- Learnerships and Skills Programmes
- Hairdressing Trade
- Entrepreneurship and Apprenticeship
NB: Courses are sort out by campus. Visit here for more information on courses.
Application forms can be acquired from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information provided below:
For enquiry please contact the various Campus Coordinators using the following contact details.
Tel: 057 910 6000
Tel: 057-910 1600
Tel: 057-910 6700
|Meloding Satellite Campus:
Tel: 079 454 5342
Tel: 057-439 0931
SIGNIFICANT INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Kindly read the following carefully before completing this form.
- All students applying for the first time must complete this form.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and the legal guardian(if the applicant is below 18 years).
- Please make sure you complete this forms and attach all certified copies of supporting documents before submitting. Do not leave any question unanswered, and make your all legal undertakings are signed by you and/or legal guardian. Failure to do so will cause a delay in your application process because it will be sent back to you for completion.
- All writing must be done with a black ink and in block letters
- The deadline for applications will be provided by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
For more information kindly visit the school’s official website here