Gert Sibande TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Gert Sibande TVET College is a Technical Vocational Education and Training college established in 2002 as a result of the merge of three colleges namely Ermelo Technical College, Evander Technical College and Standerton Technical College. The college aims to provide high quality teaching and training and accomplish its dream of becoming the leading Technical Vocational Education and Training college in South Africa by equipping people with practical skills for work. The college comprises of six campuses viz. Ermelo Campus, Evander Campus, Standerton Campus, Perdekop Campus, Balfour Campus and Sibanesetfu Campus.
The college provides sponsors to assist and fund needy students. External sponsors are available as well as NSFAS which is compulsory for each students to apply(including prospective students). Only South African citizens are qualified for this scheme.
Read through the following to be enlighten on the steps and processes to get admission into the college.
All information on our applications forms and processes are available here.
Application Date: Applications are available throughout the year.
Prior to applying to the college, you must have the following:
- Registration fee payment proof/receipt.
- Certified copies of Identity document/birth certificate.
- Certified Passport or Passport Number. Only foreign or international students.
- Latest academic results. Grade 11 and 12 is the best.
- A unique Email address. Either applying online or on a hardcopy.
Gert Sibande TVET College offers variety of courses/programmes to be the leading college brand in South Africa. Courses/programmes fits into the following categories:
- National Certificate Vocational
- National Certificate-NATED
- Skills Academy Courses
- Distance learning Courses
Courses are categorized by Campus. For info concerning our courses visit here
Application forms are available in any of our campuses. Visit your nearest campus for you application forms. Also, for any information on our application forms, contact the Head Office or any of the campuses using the contact details below.
Tel: 017 712 9040
Tel: 017 811 5824
Tel: 017 632 2388
Tel: 017 712 2190
Tel: 017 200 0787
Tel: 017 200 0785
Tel: 017 887 9980
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN FILLING WESTERN TVET COLLEGE FORM.
Please read the following carefully before completing our form.
- All first time applicants must completely fill the forms. Please read through application well to provide the right information needed.
- The application form have to be signd by the applicant and his/her legal guardian if the applicant is below 18 years.
- Ensure that the form is completely filled before submitting. Make sure all questions have been answered and the legal undertakings have been sign at the appropriate place and by the appropriate people. All supporting document must also be enclosed.
- Please write in block letters using a black ink.
- The deadline for applications will be decided by the College at the start of their corresponding academic period or when the programmes are full.
For more information kindly visit the school’s official website here
Related Useful Links