False Bay TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
False Bay TVET College is a true Technical Vocational Education and Training institution that equips learners with the necessary knowledge, skills,attitudes and values that will enable them to access lifelong learning opportunities and ensure that they become economically productive members of society. The college has devoted itself to be a gateway to employment, small business development, and higher education for the community by developing and empowering people. The college has five(5) campuses viz. Fish Hoek Campus, Mitchell’s Plain Campus, Khayelitsha Campus, Muizenberg Campus and Westlake.
Certainly, False Bay assist prospective students with NSFAS bursary applications. The NSFAS scheme covers Registration, Tuition, Accommodation and Transport allowance. Only South African citizens are eligible for the NSFAS bursary scheme. Don’t hesitate to apply for bursary if interested.
Don’t let age be a stumbling block for you to study your dream course. The college admits people of all ages who meets the college’s requirement. Read through the following section to know the application and registration process of the College.
For information on our application and registration process, check the following sections:
Application Date: Application are available throughout the year.
Prior to applying into False Bay TVET College, have the following:
- Proof/receipt of Registration fee payment.
- Certified copies of Identification Document/Birth Certificate. Similarly, international students must provide their Passport Number.
- Exam Results: Final results of grade 12 likewise grade 11 if sitting for grade 12.
- A unique Email address.
Having the vision of being the leading Technical Vocational Education and Training College in skills development in South Africa, False bay TVET College offers a wide range of courses/programmes including part-time programmes to enable their student to become an asset in the community. Courses falls within the following categories:
- Business Studies
- Engineering Studies
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Information Communication Technology
- Education Studies
- Yacht & Boat Building Academy
- Safety in Society
- 2D Animation
Moreover, courses are categorized by campus, Visit here for more information on our courses.
Application forms are available in all our campuses. Similarly,it can be downloaded from here or the college’s website. Contact us for all information on our application form using the contact details below:
Tel: 021-787 0800
|MITCHELL’S PLAIN CAMPUS:
Tel: 021 391 0717
Tel: 021 788 8373
|FISH HOEK CAMPUS
Tel: 021 782 0144/021 784 4300
Tel: 021 361 3430/021 360 5000
Tel:021 701 1340/021 700 6400
Also, for all your enquiries, please contact the college central office from the contact details provided.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW WHEN FILLING IN THE FORMS
Please read the following thoroughly before you fill in this form.
- All students applying for the first time must completely fill the forms.
- Applicants must sign the application form likewise his/her legal guardians if applicant is below 18 years.
- Your application will be delayed if any question is left unanswered or applicant or his/her legal guardian refuse to sign the legal undertakings. Ensure the application is well complete before submitting or will be returned to you for completion.
- All writings should be in block letters and with a black ink.
- The deadline for applications will be provided by the College at the start of the respective academic calendar or when the programmes are full, whichever occurs first.
For more information, please visit the college’s official website here
Related Useful Links