Elangeni TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Elangeni TVET College is a higher public provider of Technical and Vocational Education and Training situated in and around Durban, KwaZulu Natal. The College provide quality and practical education and training with the aim to develop and empower people towards a specific range of jobs or employment possibilities and to ensure that they are well equipped for the economic market. Aiming to be a self-reliant Further Education and Training College that provides meaningful Education and Training, the college offers full-time, part-time and long distance learning. Elangeni TVET College comprise of eight campuses in and around Durban, KwaZulu Natal where they offer education and training.
Elangeni TVET College now offers bursaries for prospective NCV and Nated students for apply for it through the DHET Financial Aid Scheme. Prospective students who are interested are encourage to apply for to apply for this bursaries and must contact the nearest campus for more details.
Don’t hesitate – you too can study the programme of your dreams. Age should be a stumbling block for you to enroll. Read through the following to know the procedures to gain admission into Elangeni TVET College now.
Elangeni TVET College Applications Information
All information on our applications and registration processes are available here.
Application Date: Applications are accessible throughout the year.
Before applying to the College you should have the following:
- All applicants must have a proof of their registration fee payment.
- Certified copy of Identity documents/ birth certificate( SA citizens) and certified copy of Passport or Passport Number(foreign students).
- Exam Results: Latest academic results.
- A unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Elangeni TVET College for Further Education and Training offers a variety of campus-specific courses. Before enrollment, one should confirm with selected campus of the course or programme of study.
- Business Studies
- Engineering Studies
- Agricultural Studies
- Hospitality and Tourism Studies
- Information Technology Studies
Refer to the here for more information on courses.
Application forms can be obtained from any of our Campus. For more information about our applications, kindly contact our Central Administration Office or any of our campuses using the contact information provided below. Also, you can contact us using the contact information provided below for all your enquires.
|Central Administration Office:
Tel: +27 (0) 31 716 6700
Tel: +27 (0) 31 519 0933/4
Tel: +27 (0) 31 503 9708
Tel: +27 (0) 74 582 9178
Tel: 031 702 3260
Tel: +27 (0) 31 711 0313
Tel: +27 (0) 31 771 0148
Tel: +27 (0) 31 509 1924
Tel: +27 (0) 31 777 1742
SIGNIFICANT INFORMATION TO PAY HEED TO WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Kindly read the following carefully before completing this form.
- All students applying for the first time must complete this form.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and the parent/legal guardian(if the applicant is below 18 years).
- Please make sure you complete this forms and attach all certified copies of supporting documents before submitting. Do not leave any question blank, and make your all legal undertakings are signed by you and/or legal guardian. Failure to do so will cause a delay in your application process because it will be return to you for completion.
- All writing must be done with a black ink and in block letters
- The deadline for applications will be provided by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
For more information kindly visit the school’s official website here
Related Useful Links