Ekurhuleni West TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Ekurhuleni West TVET College is a Technical Vocational Education and Training institution dictate by the FET Colleges Act no 16 of 2006. The College is located in the Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality in Gauteng Province in South Africa. The college focus to develop and equipped people with practical skills to help address life-long learning and developmental needs of individuals, organizations and economic sectors. The College is make up of six campuses namely: Alberton Campus, Boksburg Campus, Germiston Campus, Kathorus Campus, Kempton Campus and Tembisa Campus.
Ekurhuleni West TVET College provides Indigent bursaries to prospective students who are in financial needs. Also, NSFAS fundings are available for all prospective student who are citizens of South Africa. All prospective students are encourage to apply for bursaries as well as the NSFAS funding to fund their studies.
For any information about our application and registration processes, see the following sections:
Application Date: Applications are available throughout the year.
Before applying to Ekurhuleni West TVET College you should have the following available;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants). Students will only be registered upon proof of payment and Proof of payment should be handed in at the Campus.
- Certified copy of your Identity document or Birth Certificate. In case of no/lost identity document an affidavit and photograph will be accepted. International students must provide their Passport Number.
- Examination Results: An original / a certified copy of the latest school results / Senior Certificate or highest certificate or results.
- Proof of residential address and relevant contact details.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Ekurhuleni West TVET College offers a variety of courses to develop and empower people for life-long learning and enable them to achieve their dreams and aspirations. Prospective students can choose to study of the courses offered by the college.
- Business Studies
- Engineering Studies
- Utility Studies
- Occupational Progammes
Application forms can be obtained from any of our Campuses. You can contact the corporate centre or any of our campuses for any information about our applications with the contact information we have provided below.
For all your inquiries and more please contact the college administration office using the following contact details.
|Corporate Centre||Cnr. Flag & Rose-Innes Roads, Private Bag X1030 · Germiston 1400, Tel: (+2711) 323-1600, E-mail: email@example.com|
|25 Lake Arthur Street · Brackendowns 1448||49 North Street · Plantation · Boksburg||Cnr. Driehoek & Sol Roads||782 Palime Section · Katlehong||Cnr. Partridge Avenue & Pretoria Road||9 Esiqongweni Section · Tembisa|
|(+2711) 900-1201 / 2||(+2711) 917-9984||(+2711) 876-6900||(+2711) 905-3562 / 3531||(+2711) 972-4247||(+2711) 925-1005/6; 071 389 4006;
079 972 9534
NECESSARY INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing this form.
- This form must be completed by all students applying to college for the first time.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and the legal guardian if applicant is below 18 years.
- Make sure forms are compete and checked well before submitting. All questions must be answered and all legal undertakings must be sign by the applicant and his/ her legal guardian. Uncompleted forms will be sent back to the applicants for completion and will delay your application process.
- Please all writings must be done with a black ink and in block letters.
- The deadline for applications will be provided by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the programme is full, no matter which occurs first.
For more information kindly visit the EWC official website page here
Related Useful Links