College of Cape Town for TVET Online Application 2021-2022
College of Cape Town for TVET is the leading Technical Vocational Education and Training provider in South Africa and situated in the central area of the Peninsula and serves the greater Cape Town area. The college is the oldest Technical Vocational Education and Training institution in South Africa with a very illustrious history. The College of Cape Town for TVET has the resources and the infrastructure to respond to the education and training needs of the country and has devoted itself to provide quality and relevant education and training to the people. Moreover, the college has eight campuses viz. Athlone Campus, City Campus, Crawford Campus, Gardens Campus, Gugulethu Campus, Pinelands Campus, Thornton Campus and Wynberg Campus.
Certainly, the college provides assistance to student who apply for bursaries. Also, the college assist student to apply for NSFAS bursaries to fund and support their studies. The NSFAS bursary scheme is available for SA citizens only and it covers Registration, Tuition, Accommodation and Transport allowance. You are encourage to apply for these bursaries to fund your studies.
All information on our application process likewise our registration process are available here. Read through the following sections to perceive the steps and procedures to get admission into College of Cape Town for TVET:
Application Date: Applications are ope through out the year.
You will need the following to apply into College of Cape Town for TVET:
- Proof of Registration fee payment
- Certified copies of Identity Document/birth certificate
- Certified Passport/Passport Number; only foreign applicants must provide this.
- Latest Academic results/qualifications
- A unique Email Address
College of Cape Town for TVET offers a wide variety of courses/programmes that fit into the following categories:
- Art and Design
- Beauty Therapy
- Building and Civil Engineering
- Business Student
- Education and Training
- Electrical Engineering
- Hair Care
- Information and Communication Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Travel and Tourism
You can view more information on these courses.
Application forms can be collected in any of our campuses likewise can be download online. Also, contact our central office or any of our campus for any information concerning our application forms using the following contact details below:
Tel: (0) 21 404 6700/(0) 86 010 3682
Tel: (021) 696 5133
Tel: (021) 531 2105/6/7
Tel: (021) 637 9183
Tel: (021) 461 9418
Tel: (021) 531 9124
Tel: (021) 462 2053
Tel: (021) 638 3131
Tel: (021) 797 5540
Also, contact us through the following contact details for all other enquiries.
RELEVANT INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read through the following thoroughly before completing our form.
- All first time applicants must completely fill the forms with valid information.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and his/her parent or legal guardian if the applicant is below 18 years.
- It is in your own interest to ensure that this form is fully complete, that is, all questions have been answered and the legal undertakings have been sign at the appropriate place and by the appropriate people. All supporting document must also be intact.
- Please write using a black ink and must be in block letters.
- The deadline for applications will be determined by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
For more information kindly visit the school’s official website here.
RELATED USEFUL LINKS