Coastal KZN TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Coastal KZN TVET College is the largest Technical Vocational Education and Training College in KwaZulu-Natal, which was form as a result of the merging of Durban Technical College, Swinton Road Technical College and Umlazi Technical College. Coastal KZN TVET College is recognise for providing quality education and training for the promotion of the broader community, by offering distinct courses, effective student support system and making use of relevant resources. The college aim at being the leading centre for greatness, serving the socio-economic needs of the various community, with world class education and training. The college consist of eight main campuses, a Tooling Centre of Excellence, a Occupational Skills Training & Testing Centre, an Enterprise Development Unit and The Training Academy.
The college offers or award prospective students who apply for bursaries. NSFAS funding are also available for South Africans prospective students. Students are encourage to apply for bursaries in addition to NSFAS funding to support their studies.
Please read through the following sections for admission into Coastal KZN TVET College. Age should not discourage you from enroll if you are qualified.
Coastal KNZ TVET College Applications Details
All details concerning our applications and registration processes are available here.
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before applying for admission into Coastal KNZ TVET College you should have the following:
- All applicants must have a proof of their registration fee payment.
- Certified copy of Identity documents or birth certificate(compulsory for SA citizens) and certified copy of Passport or Passport Number(foreign students only).
- Exam Results: Latest academic results. Grade 11 and 12 is more preferable.
- A unique email address either applying online or in a hard copy.
Coastal KNZ TVET College offers a wide range of courses to be able to take leadership in addressing socio-economic needs of the broader community, through this wide range of courses.
- Business Studies
- Engineering Studies
- General Studies
- Skills Progammes
Course are categorized by campus. For more information on our course visit here.
Application forms can be acquired from any of our Campus. For more information about our applications, kindly contact our Central Administration Office or any of our campuses using the contact information provided below. Also, you can contact us using the contact information provided below for all your enquiries.
|Central Administration Office:
Tel: +27 31 905 1039
Tel: +27 31 905 7200
|Occupational Skills Training & Testing Centre:
Tel: +27 31 771 1370
Tel: +27 31 905 7000/1
Tel: +27 31 909 3800/3811
|Enterprise Development Unit:
Tel: +27 31 462 8772/6
|As-salaam Satellite Campus:
Tel: +27 31 003 3470
Tel: +27 31 907 2666 / 2672
|The Training Academy:
Tel: +27 31 905 7063
Tel: +27 31 206 0616/7/8
|Ubuhle Bogu Campus:
Tel: +27 31 905 7000/1
Tel: +27 31 462 2333
|Tooling Centre of Excellence:
Tel: +27 31 274 8441
IMPORTANT INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORM
Please read the following carefully before completing our form.
- All first time applicants must completely fill the forms with accurate informations.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and his/her parent/legal guardian if the applicant is below 18 years.
- It is in your own interest to ensure that this form is fully complete, that is, all questions have been answered and the legal undertakings have been sign at the appropriate place and by the appropriate people. All supporting document must also be intact.
- Please write in block letters using a black ink.
- The deadline for applications will be determined by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
For more information kindly visit the school’s official website here
Related Useful Links