Central Johannesburg TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Central Johannesburg TVET College is a highly prestigious provider of Technical Vocational Education and Training programmes. With the vision of being the public Technical Vocational Educational and Training College of choice in the country. The college focus on developing and equipping people to employment and entrepreneurship opportunities that contributes to the socio-economic development of nation. The College has eight (8) campuses offering variety of learning programmes carefully chosen to provide complementary skills to people desirous to improve their entrepreneurship skills or aim for various career in businesses around Johannesburg.
Central Johannesburg TVET college offers aid to prospective students for are eager to improve their skills and have apply for bursaries. Also, prospective students can apply for NSFAS funding as well. Students are encourage to apply for these aids to help fund their studies. Only South Africans are eligible for these aids.
Application Date: Applications can be assess throughout the whole year.
Before you apply to Central Johannesburg TVET College you should have the following available:
- Registration fee payment proof. This is compulsory for all students applying.
- Certified copy of your Identification document( compulsory for SA citizens) and Passport( only international students). Your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your Identification document and Passport.
- Exam Results: Final Grade 11 and12 results. Only grade 11 results will be accept if currently sitting for grade 12. These are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- A unique email address will be need when applying whether online or in a hard copy.
Central Johannesburg TVET college offers variety of courses carefully chosen to enhances the skills of their students to make a difference globally.
Courses are categorized by campus. Each campus has a different or similar courses of study which they offers. Below are the courses they offer:
- Engineering Studies
- Business Studies
Consult here for more information on courses.
Application forms are available in the campuses. Also, you can contact the central office or any of the campuses for any information relating to the application forms or any other inquires or more through the contacts details provided below:
Central Office: Tel: (011) 351-6000 Alexandra Campus: Tel: (011) 351-6063 Ellis Park: Tel: (011) 402-2990 Crown Mines Campus: Tel: (011) 247-0913 Parktown Campus: Tel: (011) 351-6000
Riverlea Campus: Tel: (011) 474-2080 Smit Street: Tel: (011) 025-4809 Langlaagte Campus: Tel: (011) 839-278 Troyeville Campus: Tel: (011) 216-0300
INFORMATION TO PAY HEED TO WHEN FILLING THE FORMS
Please read through this thoroughly before completing the form.
- All first time applicants must completely fill their form.
- The application form must be signed/endorse by the applicant and his/her legal guardian if applicant is under age (below 18 years).
- Applicants who fails to complete their forms will cost their application process to be delayed and forms will be sent back to them for completion. Kindly ensure that all questions have been answered and all legal undertakings have been signed by you and/or your legal guardian appropriately.
- Please write in block letters and use a black ink for all the writings.
- The closing date for applications will be determined by the College at the start of the corresponding academic calendar or when the programme is full, whichever occurs first.
For more details kindly visit the college’s official website here