Capricorn TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Capricorn TVET College is a Technical Vocational Education and Training institution formed by the merge of three distinct colleges namely: Pietersburg Technical College, Bochum College of Education and Northern Province Community College. It was the first choice provider of further education for many people due to the variety of programmes they offer which respond to the priority skills demands of the country’s economy. The college still have a vision to be the leading Technical Vocational Education and Training provider of excellence by providing flexible, responsive and quality courses that is open to all learners formal learning, skills development and learnerships. The college has four campuses namely: Polokwane Campus, Ramokgopa Campus, Senwabarwana Campus and Seshego Campus.
The college assist student for apply for bursaries. Prospective students can also apply for bursaries as well as NSFAS funding to assist and fund their studies. Prospective students interested are encourage to apply for this bursaries and NSFAS funding.
To know the procedures or steps to gain admission into Capricorn TVET College, please read the following sections. Note that, people of all ages who are qualified or with the needed document can apply or enroll.
For any information on our application and registration steps, check the following sections:
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Before you apply to the college you should have the following;
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for all applicants)
- Certified copy of your Identity document(compulsory for SA citizens) and Passport Number( compulsory International Applicants). Please your applications will not be process without these document.
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results. Grade 11 results if currently sitting for grade 12.
- A unique email address must be provided when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Due to the variety of courses/programmes offered by the college, it was regarded to be the first choice provider of further education by many people. Courses are categorized by campus and fits into the following categories.
- National Certificate Vocational Courses
- Report 191 (Nated) Business and General Studies.
- Report 191 (Nated) Engineering Studies.
For more information on the courses visit here.
Application forms can be obtained at any of the campuses. Only first time students may apply online via the website. For more information about our applications, kindly contact our Central Office or any of our campuses using the contact information provided below.
Tel: (015) 230 1800
Tel: ( 015) 223 9600
Tel: (015) 283 3300
Tel: 015 526 2750 or 015 526 2670
Tel: (015) 505 3172
For any other enquiries you can contact us using the same contact details provided.
RELEVANT INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORMS
Please read the following carefully before completing our form.
- All first time applicants must completely fill the forms. Please read through application well to provide the right information needed.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and his/her legal guardian if the applicant is below 18 years.
- Ensure that the form is completely filled before submitting. Answer all questions and the legal undertakings have to be sign at their appropriate place and by the appropriate people. All supporting document are enclosed.
- Please write in block letters with a black ink.
- The closing date for applications will be determined by the College at the start of their respective academic period or when the programmes are full, whichever occurs first.
For more information kindly visit the college’s official website here.