Boland TVET College Online Application 2021-2022
Boland TVET College is a rural based provider of Technical Vocational Education and Training in the Western Cape Province of South Africa which was formed in 2001 as a result of the merging of four notable colleges. The college focuses on providing quality education and training in response to the educational and skills development needs of the community as well as the preferred and inclusive provider of Technical Vocational Education and Training in the Boland region. The college comprises of five campuses, namely Caledon Campus, Paarl Campus, Stellenbosch Campus, Strand Campus and Worcester Campus.
Boland TVET College provides bursaries including NSFAS and other financial aid options to assist students finance their studies. You are encourage to apply for these bursaries as well as the other financial aid options if interested. If you require more information, please contact the Financial Aid Office at; Tel: 021 886 7111
All information on our application and registration process have been provided here. Read through the following sections to know how to gain admission into the college.
Application Date: Applications are open throughout the year.
Prior to applying to the College, have the following:
- Registration fee payment proof/receipt.
- Certified copies of ID documents/birth certificate. Similarly, international students are to provided their Passport or the passport number.
- Latest Academic results/qualification
- A unique Email Address.
Certainly, Boland TVET College offers a wide variety of courses to provide responsive education and training to people in the Boland region. Courses fits into the following categories:
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- Economic Management Science
- Engineering Studies
- Engineering and Related Design
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Information Technology and Agriculture
- Office Management Sciences
- Safety and Security
- Social Sciences
View more information on these courses here.
Visit your nearest campus for your application forms. Similarly, contact any of our campuses or the head office for details concerning our application forms using the following contact details below:
Tel: 021 886 7111/2
Tel: 021 872 3323
Tel: 021 853 7611
Tel: 028 212 3270
Tel: 021 887 3027
Tel: 023 348 6920
RELEVANT INFORMATION WHEN FILLING THE FORMS
Prior to submitting the forms, the following must be done:
- All first time applicants must completely fill the forms.
- Applicant must sign the forms likewise his/her legal guardian if applicant is below 18 year.
- Ensure that all supporting document are enclosed and all questions have been answered before submission. Also, sign all legal undertaking before submitting forms to prevent any delay in your application process.
- Further more, all writing must be in block letters and in black ink.
- The closing date of application will be determined by the college when programmes are full or at the start of the corresponding calendar.
In conclusion, visit the college’s website for more enquiries here.
RELATED USEFUL LINKS